Southeastern Oklahoma Radio, LLC and stations (KMCO-FM / KNED-AM / KTMC-FM / KTMC-AM) have general contest rules that are in effect during the year. At times special contests and promotions require a separate set of rules. Here are our general contest rules:
1) All on-air contests include the prizes to be awarded and their method of entry.
2) Contest methods may include random telephone selection, postcard entry, printed entry
blanks and website internet entry and text entry.
3) When any contest has a deadline for entry, the deadline is clearly indicated in on-air
promotional announcements and any written rules.
4) Contests and promotions are open to listeners 18 or older unless otherwise indicated.
5) The radio station(s) reserves the right to limit the winning of prizes to once every 30 days
per household. The radio station(s) limits the winning of major prizes to once every 6 months.
6) Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, if any. All federal, state and
local laws apply.
7) No purchase is necessary to participate in contests or promotions.
8) There are no prize substitutions. Prizes are non-transferable and are not negotiable.
Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
9) Some prizes have restrictions, or expiration dates and do not include gratuities.
10) Winners are urged to pick up their prize at the radio station(s). Prizes to be picked up at the
station(s) will be held for 14 days.
11) Employees of Southeastern Oklahoma Radio, LLC. and any other sponsors are not eligible.
12) By participating, winners grant permission for their voice and telephone call to be recorded
and re-broadcast for promotional use on the radio station(s).
13) The radio station(s) reserve the right to amend or change the above rules at anytime as well
as end a contest at anytime. All decisions of station management with regard to the awarding of
prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. Each
contestant by virtue of entering a station(s) contest or promotion agrees to accept the
decision of the station(s) as final.